Impulse Blogger occasionally welcomes guest posts from bloggers interested in becoming regular contributors. If that sounds like you then please read our contributor guidelines below.
Guidelines for submitting guest posts
These rules ensure that our site contains only the highest quality content, which benefits both us and you, the contributor.
- Posts must be a minimum of 750 words
- Use sub-headings and formatting such as bullet points
- Every blog post should be unique content not published anywhere else on the internet (including your own blog/website)
- We will not publish offensive, provocative or defamatory content
- Only one relevant anchor text backlink to your website
- We DO NOT accept posts related to porn, gambling, casino, dating, nudity or payday/short term loans
- We reserve the right to edit the post for grammatical errors and structure
How to submit your content
If you have read the guidelines and are ready to submit your content, please email it in MS Word format to contribute at impulseblogger dot com with the word contribute as the subject of the email. We read every submission but due to time constraints do not reply if your content is not suitable for our site. If you have not heard from us within a month you may assume we will not publish your post.